Tariff / Rate
Almora is a cantonment town which is situated in the Almora district of Uttarakhand state. Almora is a cultural heart of Kumaon Uttarakhand. Almora is a beautiful hill station which is nestled at a height of 1638 m above sea level. There are many places to see in Almora like- are Kasar Devi Temple, Nanda Devi Temple, Katarmal Sun Temple, Chitai Temple, Deer Park, and Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary.
Almora is famous for its rich cultural heritage, magnificent wildlife, and unique handicraft. It is well connected by motorable roads. Almora tour package is the best weekend getaway it promises its visitors full of fun and unforgettable memories and moments.
Considered the cultural center of the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand, Almora is a popular hill station 316 km from the state capital Dehradun. Situated at 1646 ms, popular pilgrimage sites like Nanda Devi and Jageshwar are located near Almora and fairs held at these temples attract thousands of devotees from across the world. Almora also serves as the starting point for many treks like Mornaula, Mukteshwar, Binsar, Ranikhet among others.
Almora was founded in 1568 by Kalyan Chand during the rule of the Chand dynasty. Prior to that the region was under the control of Katyuri King Bhaichaldeo who donated a part of Almora to Sri Chand Tiwari. Almora is also a good place to catch up on history. Govind Ballabh Pant Museum houses a rich collection of artifacts belonging to the Katyuri and the Chand dynasty. CHECK OUT Hill stations in India with snowfall worth visiting this summer
Duration 02 Nights – 03Days
Day 01: Arrival at Almora
Arrival at Almora, Check-in to the hotel at Almora, You are free for the whole day, you can explore some nearby place of Almora. Dinner and overnight stay at Almora.
Day 02: Almora
After breakfast, take a sightseeing trip and visit Deer park and Katarmal, the second most important Sun Temple, the first one being at Konarak in Orissa. Visit Kalimath, a spot dedicated to goddess Kali, known as a Shakti Peeth. Culminate your tour with a visit to the Vivekananda Memorial at Bright Corner. This is a site which is famous for witnessing the most enthralling sunset seen through the Himalayan peaks. Return in the evening and overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Departure
After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Board transportation towards onward journey.
- MAPI food plan (Dinner and Breakfast).
- Transportation as per guest requirments
- Any meals
- Any personal expenses.
- Any Insurance.
- Room service, Telephone calls and Laundry
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle
- Entry fees for Forest/Temples/Park/Monuments and Activities like Cable Car, Ropeway, Helicopter Services or wherever applicable.
Advance Booking Policy
- 50 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival (First day of the Tour).
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund
- 15 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
- 30 Days & More: 10% of package cost (and taxes are not refunded in any case)
- Note: No refunds in case of Road Blocks, Accidents, etc
Hotels to be used
|Place||Standard Hotel||Deluxe hotel||Luxury Hotel|