Tariff / Rate
Ideally Located In The Foothills Of Shivalik, The Wonder Land Of Uttarakhand Is Blessed With Magnificent Glaciers, Majestic Snow-Clad Mountains, Gigantic And Ecstatic Peaks, Valley Of Flowers, Skiing Slopes And Dense Forests. The Place Offers A Perfect Mix Of Nature, Wildlife, Adventure And Pilgrimage Tourism. Our Tour Package To Best Of The Uttarakhand Promises The Tourists A Visit Full Of Fun And Unforgettable Memories.
This is an unbelievably exciting tour that takes you to three of the most amazing and offbeat tourist’s destination of India. Blessed with plush natural beauty and ancient temples, Nainital is a popular hill station and is perfect holiday gateway for tourists in summers. The place is located in kumaon foothills in the holy state of Uttarakhand. It has got a scenic location, bounded by green hills with snowcapped mountains.
Duration 05 Nights – 06 Days
Day 01: Delhi – Nainital
In the morning drive to Nainital and upon arrival transfer to a hotel. You can unwind at the hotel, go for a walk to catch a glimpse of the scenic beauty or can enjoy boating in Naini Lake. Return to the hotel for overnight stay. Located at an elevation of 1,938 meters (6,358 feet) above sea level, Nainital is a splendid hill station in Uttarakhand. It cuddles a beautifully pear-shaped lake, which is about 2 miles in circumference.
Day 02: Nainital
Post breakfast, we will be taking you for a sightseeing tour of Nainital. We will be visiting the most famous tourist charms of the place. You will be free to explore the local markets and grab some memories to be cherished forever.
Day 03: Nainital – Kausani
Early in the morning after breakfast, we will leave for Kausani via Ranikhet. In Ranikhet, we will be visiting Chaubatia, Kalika and Upat. Spend the day in leisure, followed by dinner and overnight stay in a hotel at Kausani.
Kausani is a 117 kilometers from Nainital, Kausani is located at a height of 1890 meters in the Bageshwar district of Uttarakhand. Because of its exceptional natural splendor, Mahatma Gandhi named Kausani as the “Switzerland of India”. Kausani provides an exceptional vista of various Himalayan peaks like Trisul, Nanda Devi and Panchchuli. Moreover, it stands on the top the ridge amidst dense Pine trees overlooking Someshwar valley on one side and Garur and Baijnath Katyuri valley on the other on Almora-Bageshwar-Didihat Highway.
Day 04: Kausani
This day is completely dedicated for local sightseeing and leisure activities at Kausani. Come back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05: Almora
In the morning after breakfast, we will head off for Almora. You can enjoy the picture perfect scenery of the place, followed by dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Almora is a municipal board, a cantonment town in the Almora district in the state of Uttarakhand, India. Situated at a height of 1638 meters (5,500 feet) on a ridge at the southern edge of the Kumaon Hills, it is famous for cosseting the beauty of nature. Further, it is also recognized for its cultural richness, unique handicrafts, tempting delicacies and fascinating wildlife. All this is quite enough to entice tourists from far and wide.
Day 06: Departure Almora
Drive back to Delhi after breakfast. On arrival, we will transfer you to airport or railway station for your journey back home
- Welcome Drink On Arrival Non Alcoholic
- Accommodation On Twin / Double / Triple Sharing Basis Duration Of The Tour In The Itinerary
- Well-Appointed Room All Place
- Cp Plan Which Includes Only Breakfast
- Refreshments /Water Bottles
- Above Mentioned Sightseeing
- Transfer & Sightseeing By Car (Vehicle Depends On Number Of PAX)
- Drivers Allowance, Fuel Charges, Toll And Parking Charges
- All Include Taxes
- Flight / Train / Bus Ticket
- Cost Of Insurance
- Cost Of Any Individual Bus / Railway Station Transfer
- Medicines Required If Any
- Extra Mineral Water , Telephone Charges
- Laundry, Wines & Alcoholic Beverages
- Any Monument Entry Fees
- Any Other Expenses Of Personal Nature
- Sightseeing Which Is Not Mention In Tour Programme
- Tour Guide
Advance Booking Policy
- 50 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival (First day of the Tour).
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund
- 15 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
- 30 Days & More: 10% of package cost (and taxes are not refunded in any case)
- Note: No refunds in case of Road Blocks, Accidents, etc.
Hotels to be used
|Place||Standard Hotel||Deluxe hotel||Luxury Hotel|